No, but for real...he is.
So tonight I'm doing quite possibly the corniest thing I've ever done with my roommates. We're having dinner and a movie night. It wasn't my idea. This week was my turn to pick the movie, Roger's turn to make dessert, and Bridget's turn to make dinner. Next week I think it's my turn to make dessert. I think for dessert I'll make mixed drinks. Only kidding. Wait, no I'm not.
So why is my roommate cooler than I? Because he always has guests come over. I'm so jealous. I want guests too! The other weekend while I was in Houston he told me that a bunch of people came over and they ended up playing Monopoly. WHAT??? I LOVE playing board games! DAMMIT!
And now to show you all how much I love board games, I'm going to give you a sneak peak into my board game collection. Don't be jealous. You know you want it too.

When I was in 9th grade we dissected fetal pigs in my biology class. For extra credit I made the board game "Pigopoly." I'm not even making this up, so stop laughing at me. Seriously, I need to get that shit patented or something. If my biology teacher hasn't already stolen my idea. I had pigs as game pieces, game cards, the whole shabang baby. Too bad my teacher kept my game.
So I cleaned my room today. And by clean I mean shoved everything into my closet because I was tired of going through a maze everytime I wanted to use my restroom. I would post a picture but my bed isn't made and I dont want you people to think less of me if I have an unmade bed. THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU!
Earlier I was vacuuming my floor borrowing my roommate's vacuum and I discovered that there was all this HAIR stuck to the rolly part of it. I guess she has NEVER cleaned it. So I was on a mission to clean it out. Here's the picture I took of all the hair. Just for the record, that hair is NOT mine. I keep my vacuum clean.
If anyone needs a wig, let me know.
I'm trying to post two more pictures of the outside of my home and of my living room, but it's not working. Oh well, next time.
1 comments:
dude. gross.
I want to play board games with you!!
Post a Comment