Monday, July 31, 2006

i need a sugar daddy

No but really, I do. Someone buy me a car. I'll make you lasagna as a thank you.

Yea so I guess for the most part everyone somehow found out I was in a horrible car accident. Driving home on 290 my front right wheel got off the road and I overcorrected, causing me to fishtail and then flip my car over about 2 times or so, from what I have been told. My car landed on its side. I was able to get out through the back window. Luckily I was fine with a few bumps, bruises, and scratches...but my car? Not so good. Shadow was with me at the time, and everyone will be happy to know he is doing fine as well. I love that cat. It was actually the very first time I had ever been in a car accident. Not only that, but the following Monday some douchebag rear ended me on Riverside in my rental car and then got out of his truck telling me it was my fault. So he's trying to file a claim on my insurance. Hell no buddy, you need to go somewhere with that.

Here are pictures of the now gone car I once owned.












































So everyone that stopped to help me told me how lucky I was to be able to just walk away. So that got me to thinking what if I'm really dead? And this is what death is like? Going through every day life as if nothing happened and never realizing it? I told this to one of my friends to which he said, "Yea, lots of people that go through near death experiences that survive start to think that." I thought that was pretty weird. And never before had I felt so stereotypical. Dammit.

Oh well.

In other news, I started my new job and I'm lovin it. Yessir! I think I may be falling in love with the 60ish year old man who is training me. He's freaking hilarious!!! Yea so what if he's probably been happily married for about 40 years, has two children and three grandkids? I swear, if he was about 35 years younger I'd want to marry him and have tons of babies. Ew, okay, enough with that. But yea Fred is just about the funniest old man I've ever met and I want him be my new best friend.

My supervisor, on the other hand, has the "hots" for me. It's rather awkward at times. I mean, I've known this since before I worked there...and I guess maaaaaaaaaybe you could say it slightly helped me get the job...but as I told MaryAnne, now I have an excuse as to why we can't date. He's my boss!

And also, Lance Bass is gay. SAAAAAAY WHAAAAT?

0 comments: