Sunday, July 09, 2006

EW EW EW

Gosh, I'm tired of being nice. Completely and utterly tired of it. But I can't help it.

I need to cleanse myself of this. All of it.

Last night I went out with one of my friends who really needed a girl's night out and who I thought was as innocent as Jesus Cristo. Well, she ends up dancing the night away with some guy and then taking him home. Say WHAT? Uhhh, I'm going to pretend I didnt see that... even though I was in the cab sitting next to him and I even said to have a good night. WHAT? Okay, anyways...I'm just a little weirded out by that. I guess there's nothing wrong with taking a guy from 6th Street home...right? No no, there's nothing wrong with that. It's wrong to judge someone like that. I guess it just surprised me that it was HER. If it was any of my other friends I would expect it. Dang skanks. HA, just kidding.

Anyways, forget what I said on my last post. It was stupid. And it's gone.

So I don't dance. Okay? Got it bitches?!?! Only if I'm beyond drunk do I EVER dance. Ask Karla. So stop coming up to me and asking why I'm not dancing.

AHHHHH!! I need to stop blogging. WHY OH WHY AM I ADDICTED?? I hate that world. blog.

I'm nice. I have problems. I think. Always. Maybe I seem open, but I'm not. It's all inside. I share small things, sometimes I let you sneak in and see more. Not too often though. I like to make people happy. Often times I share too much. Even in person. Just slap me when that happens. I try to act like everything is under control, but it's not. I like to be pleasant and calm and I like to act like everything is fine. But it's not. I don't want much. All I want in this life is happiness. I want a small nice house with wooden floors and a cute backyard and a place for Shadow to run around and be happy. I want my friends and family to have a place to stay. I want extra bedrooms for my guests. I want want want. But I don't need any of it. Just Shadow.

2 comments:

Lemon said...

Is everything ok girlie? I miss you a lot! I've been feeling similarly weird and depressed...we'll talk soon! Love you!

b said...

yah your not very open when it comes to the whole thing, i see it right there next to your pillow, the one thing you cherish most in the world. why dont you admit it?