Geez, I swear. Get up a little early one morning and this is what you are greeted to:
txlonghornk (8:44:04 AM): ok this is weird....why are you online EARLY in the morning?
UTLonghorns8 (8:40:00 AM): well somebody's up early
Maybe I'll stay off of the internet so early in the morning next time. On second thought, why do all my friends have the word "longhorn" in their screen name? Wasupwitdat? My new screen name will be LonghornYessie. Man, I wish that was my screenname now. But I'm no longer a Texas student. So it could be TexasExesYessie. Or LonghornExesYessieMexes. Just kidding. I don't have THAT much school spirit. I guess it could just be Yessie. I just like that name because in reality no one calls me that. Who am I kidding? I'm not even getting a new screen name.
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Early bird gets the worm?
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Emily! I didn't know that was your screen name! Why have you kept it from me for so long?
It's almost like that time you didnt want me to have it but you were forced to give it to me when Marco asked what our screen names were in Cognition. HA HA HA. Now I have your screen name for life.
Post a Comment