I gots me a job.
It's temporary, but it'll do for now.
Me and my roommate were supposed to be playing poker online together, but the website isn't working for me. Instead I'm just hanging out in his room on my computer. It feels better being in here on the computer and conversating with him than being in my room alone.
Dang I'm lazy. For reals yo!
Help me with this: http://www.2jdhosting.com/ge/logogame/index.php
So far I have minolta, yellow pages, gamecube, james bond, united nations, chrysler, aol, goodwill, bluetooth, wikipedia, new line cinema, pixar, apple, lucent, and jolly green giant.
I have nothing to say, except for I just downloaded a brand new ringtone so if you try calling and I don't answer right away it's probably because I'm enjoying the soothing sounds of Michael Buble.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Hells Yea Bitches
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
united way, safeway
yay!!! i could only remember the united part. aweesommmmeee.
we're both right! the light blue globe one is United Nations, and the rainbowy blue and red with the hands i s United Way!
MLE: www.michaelbuble.com
My newest favorite song is Save the Last Dance for Me!
Leslie: You rock. Ha.
that show is awesome
Post a Comment