Friday, July 14, 2006

Are you guys closing?

This is the sign that hangs outside of the store where I work.


Yet for some reason, the first question that comes out of everyone's mouth is, "ARE YOU GUYS CLOSING??"

Oh well.

I get SO BORED at work. I literally fell asleep for an hour today while at work. But tomorrow is my last day there, which is kind of sad. I don't work Saturday, the absolute last official day that the store is open. So what am I doing Saturday? Going up to the store to wish it farwell.

Completely out of impulse I bought plant seeds today at Randalls when I went grocery shopping. Not SUNflower seeds, just plant seeds. Or flower seeds. Whatever, I'm not sure what to call them I guess. I don't know why, really. I've never actually planted seeds before. I think that because I will soon not have a job, I'm looking for a hobby so that I don't completely go crazy with nothing to do.

Geezus people! Who knew Michael Buble was so freaking attractive?? Here I am searching for a song by him and all of a sudden I see a bunch of photos of some young good looking guy. Are you kidding me? Everytime I would hear him on the radio I would imagine some older guy with gray hair. Boy was I off! I'm going to WalMart to search for posters of him to tac on my wall as if I were in junior high. He's my new Backstreet Boy. According to MASH I'm going to marry Michael, live in a shack, own a Corvette, and have 15 kids. Yesenia Buble. Yea...no. The only thing that bothers me is the spelling of his last name. I think it should be spelled Boublay.

I don't really have much to say, and I don't want to discuss my interview on Tuesday, so here is the picture I was trying to post earlier.


This is the front of my new home. I love it! The back? Notsamuch.

Okay I'm done.

4 comments:

Lemon said...

wait whaaa? that's where you live now? where's that at?

we need to have a phone date and get caught up. we haven't talked in foreeever! i miss you!

katrine said...

Michael Buble is a TOTAL hottie. I lurrve him. And Yesenia Buble is a lovely name for you.

Are you COMING TO MY PARTAY?????

Yes to the Ezzie said...

leslie: phone date you say?!?! i'm there! except for let's try to schedule them around my real dates. and by around my real dates i mean i have no real dates or a life, so therefore i'm always free. so please call. now. seriously.

katrine: you betcha! i just responded to my evite. yay!

Lemon said...

the real question on everyone's mind is: what happened to the road trip to visit MEEEE?