who knows?
Every night I fall asleep listening to the Skin and Bones CD by The Foo Fighters. My favorite song is Another Round. Because I associate the CD with my bedtime, I usually can't listen to it while I drive because it makes me sleepy. That's a shame, because it's such a great CD.
Reading old birthday cards and letters can be nice, yet unusually depressing.
I always get the crappiest fortunes in fortune cookies. Well, with a few exceptions.
Time heals all wounds.
I taped it to the top left of my old Ford Focus, and when I got in the wreck I forgot to take it down.
I want to go to Spain. Really really bad.
I want to snowboard. Really really bad.
I want to stay at the Seibel's cabin and fall asleep on the couch in the living room near the fireplace. Then I want to wake up and make hot chocolate and walk outside to the backyard and see snow everywhere. So pretty.
I think I just really want to go on a vacation. Aint nothin' wrong with that!
They updated the website: http://www.murdermysterytexas.com/home.html Now I want to attend an event even more than I did before. It reminds me of that episode of Saved by the Bell. You know the one, right?
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Can you go another round?
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
1:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Of COURSE.
Post a Comment