I think I have extra senses. A 6th sense? Like the movie? But I don't see dead people. Maybe a 10th or 19th sense. Who knows. But I have it! And I like it. Because it's always on target.
I like my life. Maybe even love. But that word is rarely used. I like my job, my family, my friends, my Shadow, and pretty much everything about it. With only a few complaints and insecurities here and there, I'm pleased. I can see where everything that I'm doing at this very moment is only going to help me out in the future. I'm getting somewhere, somehow, someday. And when I get there, life will be extraordinary.
It always happens. And I always notice it. You have a memory; suddenly something changes. All of a sudden you're slipping away. From their thoughts. Forever even. You're afraid that you're going to lose them. You try to make "one last attempt" to salvage what you can. One last attempt turns into more than just one. What makes you better than anyone else? You deserve each other.
You're not sure that you love me, but you're not sure enough to let me go. That's the song that matches. He thinks so too, agrees whole-heartedly. Leave the pieces. Maybe these are all things that should have been thought about before. Before the the i love yous. Before all the lies started. That's how it works, right? One after another. Lies, i love yous, i miss yous. What a horrible order. So is a slap on the first date. This isn't supposed to cure loneliness. Is that what I'm here for? Hang up on me. Three times? Fifty times? As many times as you want. Stanzas are great, but so is showing me. Find yourself first. No one can fix your wound but yourself.
You're going to have a little boy. I've been watchin you. That's what he'll say.
This is far from over.
God don't like ugly. That's what she always says.
There are more straight people at gay bars than I last remember. I enjoy playing the "Is he gay or straight?" game.
No regrets! We might just get stuck.
Only one way to get there.
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Extra senses
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
haha, that's funny victory.
Post a Comment