So it happened.
I wasn't sure when it would happen, but it's over with now.
Everyone says that for my first, it wasn't that bad. I agree, but if this wasn't that bad, I really don't want to know what the ones that are that bad are like.
I couldn't let them go without seeing where they would be left. Who will take care of them? I need to speak to them. I need to get a feel for who these people are.
I became a mom.
They were little. And very very precious. I wanted to keep one. Just one, I can't keep two. Especially not the little one. How does she even work? But to keep them together, I'd have to keep both. I wouldn't want to separate the two. What about ones up north? I guess I would have to keep them as well. All four? That's a lot, for lil ol' me.
If I ever have a family, when I adopt I think I'm going to stay away from the tiny ones. I don't quite know how they work. I've always wanted to adopt. Now I want to even more. At first, the former never wanted to adopt. He said he wanted his own. Eventually he changed his mind and decided that adopting would be fine, as long as we could also have at least one of our own. Everyone always wants one of their own. That's never really mattered to me. The way I see it, after it's over and done with, he or she is my own.
I get to see them again next week.
I can't wait.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
A month of firsts
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
what in god's name are you talking about?
hahaha i thought you were talking about losing your virginity.
hahahaha. i knew you sick perverts would think that!
and that's why i love you all so very very much.
i'm trying to catch up on my blogreading, and you're making it very very difficult with your elusiveness. just thought you should know. that i love you.
i know and they will be happy with their families, you should be happying in knowing that you did the right thing!
Post a Comment