I've got a monster in my closet, someones underneath my bed.
i wonder what the message that got deleted could have possibly said.
it was me. and it said "awww that IS cute! i think i'll make something for leslie along those lines! hope she doesn't see this post!" which is why i deleted it.
ZING!
Post a Comment
Let's lose ourselves
8 comments:
I've got a monster in my closet, someones underneath my bed.
I've got a monster in my closet, someones underneath my bed.
I've got a monster in my closet, someones underneath my bed.
I've got a monster in my closet, someones underneath my bed.
i wonder what the message that got deleted could have possibly said.
it was me. and it said "awww that IS cute! i think i'll make something for leslie along those lines! hope she doesn't see this post!" which is why i deleted it.
ZING!
Post a Comment