Saturday, December 30, 2006

What to do?

Bored. BOred. BORed. BOREd. BORED.

I have Tuesday off from work in honor of Gerald Ford. That was a complete shock when my supervisor called and told me, see you on Wednesday.

Wednesday I have E-Duty. E-Duty is when you wait for any Priority 1 reports. When we receive a Priority 1 report, we have to make contact with the child within 24 hours to make sure he or she is safe. I have a feeling Wednesday will be a very busy day.

I was supposed to drive home today but there were thunderstorm warnings from Austin to Houston. At least that's what my mom said. I told her it sounded suspicious that it was in my exact path and that I almost thought she didnt want me to go home.

Um, here's another note I found on my door Wednesday after work




I should have left a note saying, "No" -Y-

But I didnt. I just put the vacuum directly in front of her bedroom door and brought mine upstairs.

Man, I'm getting fatter from the holidays. I ran yesterday and did push ups this morning. I need to start building my upper body strength if I want to eventually work for the FBI.

Oh well, whatever. I don't care. It's best that way you know?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

For all the weirdness of the note-leaving, she really couldn't have procured a better notepad. I love it.

I sometimes leave Leslie notes on her coffeemaker. One said "I met a boy!!!!!" and another one said "the kitties puked on the rug :( " But I think I sign "Love, your wife."