Probably not. But I will anyways.
I was going to update last night, but I fell asleep while trying to figure out what to write. That's probably a good thing, being that the little I had was pretty bad.
So far we haven't paid for internet at the new place. My wireless icon shows me at only 2 measley red bars, meaning my connection is UTTERLY TERRIBLE, but hey, it gets the job done.
My place is still such an unorganized disaster with not much put away, but that won't be the case later this week.
Shadow has recently become my best friend. I take him everywhere I go. I almost took him to the Galleria, until I realized I couldn't. My sister told me I could have taken him in had I had one of those ugly carriers people use as purses. I told her the only way I would have considered that is if I went in carrying Shadow, bought the carrier, did my shopping, then returned the carrier on the way out. She also made another good point. I should start putting him in a little cage when we travel because what if all of a sudden I get in a traffic accident and then I slam on the breaks and he flies through the window??? Gosh, that's a really terrible thing to say. But she makes a good point, as I already said.
This Saturday is "Girl's Night Out" for me and my coworkers. I can't wait to get plastered with them! It's been long overdue, being that we've never gone out together.
Thank goodness I don't watch too much TV because our cable has been out for about a week.
Monday, June 05, 2006
Should I update again?
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment