So I sold my left leg on the black market in order to get the money to join Gold's Gym, and I am now a member. This means I now have access to all of the Gold's Gyms in the WORLD! And, I get a little scanning tag to put on my keychain. I don't know which I'm more excited about.
Because the guy I got the membership with "liked me" he decided to give me 4 free sessions with a personal trainer. By that, I'm sure he meant, "Because we're ripping you off and making you pay a ridiculous amount of money for your health's sake, I'll feel better if I give you something free. Also, maybe this way I won't die and burn in hell."
Oh well. Works for me. After all, the sessions cost $60 a pop. WHAAA? Thank goodness they are free. See, in the end, it's like THEY'RE paying ME to join the gym! Right?!? Right??? Sure.
So I have a new goal. To sleep with my personal trainer. I mean, you always hear about people sleeping with their personal trainers, so why can't I? Huh?? I told Karla about my goal and she asked if she could sleep with him too, so she could say, "I slept with my friend's personal trainer." I told her that was fine with me. So if anyone else needs to borrow him, let me know.
On a more serious note: yesterday I purchased an INCREDIBLY cute yellow picture frame with a little fish on top and the word "cat" on it. I can't wait to take a picture of Shadow and put it in my new frame! This leads me to a more realistic goal: find a job where I will have a desk so that I can decorate it with the frame and picture of Shadow.
Monday, June 12, 2006
How can it be wrong when it feels so right?
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i got 3rds on him.
i, too, would like a turn with him. And you're right about the keychain thing, I have one of those for my new gym and it makes me feel like the shit. which I am. the end.
Post a Comment