Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Read me a bedtime story mommy.

And this, my dear friends, is why I love Emily and one day wish to have her babies:

i want to hit that sweet piece of trainer ass also. so why don't we all just gang bang him at gold's gym.


In other news, I updated my blog thing. I ACTUALLY updated my links on the right! It had been so long that I almost forgot how to do that. I left Emily's on there for the simple fact that she randomly starts and ends her blogs.

I'm on a reading rampage! Ever since the store where I work started closing down I've had a lot more time to read at work. I feel like a kid again! I almost want to join Book It so I can get free personal pan sized pizzas after reading six books or whatever. Either that or Accelerated Reader. I remember back in junior high my best friend begged me to finish reading enough books to get invited to Celebration Station with the other Accelerated Readers who had read a ridiculous number of books. So I busted my ass to go to Celebration Station only to have her get sick the day of the trip and not end up going. I had to spend the entire day with a bunch of book worms. But that's okay, because deep down inside, I wanted to be a book worm too.

That is why she is no longer my best friend.

1 comments:

Lemon said...

thats a really hilarious story!