Things are happening in my life and I'm excited. I want to do a little happy dance.
I will soon be part of the cadet program at the Round Rock Police Department! I'm just waiting on hearing from them about the next testing sessions so I can start. This is an amazingly awesome job why? Because I'm getting paid to go through the program. And that, my dear friends, is fantastico!
In celebration of this (not really, just because we wanted to go) a SeƱorito Perryman took me to my very first shooting range! I shot a .40 caliber gun, I believe. While there I kept thinking how the other shooters could just all of a sudden point the gun at me and shoot me for no reason at all. I was also afraid that if I shot the gun it was going to kick back so hard that I was going to end up shooting the gun again and killing someone. That didn't end up happening, thank goodness. I think the best part was when I aimed for the head of the person outline and I actually shot it! Man I'm awesome. So now I'm determined that I have to buy a gun and go to the shooting range once a day. Who wants to go gun shopping with me?
Also, I received a wonderful email:
Thank you for your interest in working for the _! Your specific skills and educational background are appealing and we are excited about the possibility of you helping us achieve our mission of "_"...
The email goes on to say I need to fill out an assessment online and if they like my answers I will be selected for an interview. YAY! I hope I get this job!!! If I do, I'm going to celebrate. And by celebrate I mean get incredibly drunk.
So yes, Yesenia is happy. Let's just hope both places don't end up calling me to say they don't want me anymore. That would make Yesenia sad.
Monday, June 26, 2006
Stop or I'll shoot!
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment