Okay, this is your Ode. You better like it. Or I'm taking it back, Indian Giver style.
Oh Bryan. Why am I writing this? I don't know what to say. But this will be better than what you wrote about me. Because I said it would be.
Sometimes the sun shines, and sometimes the clouds cover the sun. And it is these times that it's not sunny. Thunderstorms fill the sky, but I can't see them, and I'm sad. You see them, and I don't. George doesn't like me, but that's okay, cause I still like him. The circles on your walls look like squares to me, and I covet them. Sometimes I concur. Sometimes I don't. Your hair sticks up high, that's neat-o. Dude, you rock. Sometimes.
Oh yea, UFO isn't for aliens.
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Ode to BP
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
this is beautiful
OMG i miss you so much! I need details! Things are going on in your life that I don't know abt and that is NOT ok! We must talk soon!
plbigges heysas opusdd lekjr
Post a Comment