Thursday, May 11, 2006

Drinks on me

So yesterday I was very upset that for some reason there were chains around the gates leading to the apartment gym. WTF mate? I was almost so upset that I didnt go running. But then I thought I'd stop being such a lazy ass and stop making excuses. Instead I went running on the sidewalk, even though I HATE running on streets. I knew it would be a bad idea. I think I realized how terrible it truly was when I was attacked. A bird attacked me on my head. Not only did the bird hit my head once, but it was actually flying along with me and kept swooping down to hit me. It was really bizzare.

I've celebrated every single step possible of school ending. First I celebrated the last day of classes. Then I celebrated after my first final. This Saturday I need to celebrate ACTUALLY being finished with college. Now THAT is a reason to celebrate.

I really don't have much to say except that I don't want to study for my Weather & Climate test.

I would also like to say that being sweet is good, but being TOO sweet is bad. There's an invisible line that once crossed makes a person seem rather creepy. Weird huh?

2 comments:

katrine said...

Hahaha I love you.

Congrats Yesenia Rodriguez, B.A.!

Lemon said...

WHO'S TOO SWEET?

congratulations graduate!