Okay so I may be in love with the guy that wrote this email to our entire Weather & Climate class. SO FUNNY!
To All,
In order to be fully prepared for the final exam, I am going to be watching the blockbuster smash-hit "Twister" on a loop until the exam commences tomorrow morning at nine. Not only is the material engauging, it is incredibly accurate and no doubt explains everything from METARS to isallobars, while featuring non-stop action and edge-of-your-seat thrills. The acting is second to none. Also, it captures the death-defying experience of holding onto a pole in order to survive an F-5 tornado--an experience that all of you know is the only way survive such an incredible storm (I've done it six times). If you feel like being 110% prepared for this test, you can join my Twister viewing session commencing...NOW in the UGL.
Regards
Max
Friday, May 12, 2006
Love at first...email
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment