There's a period in time that I always go through where I don't care to share what happened. I guess if you don't tell anyone, then maybe it didn't really happen? Maybe you won't have to deal with everyone asking how you are doing or what happened or why it happened? Or maybe you just basically won't have to deal with it. I just don't like dealing with changes. I never have. I think it stems from being a child and moving around all the time. New friends, new city, new house, new teachers, new classmates. When I lived in Rosenberg the school system was set up to where all of the students from kindergarten class forward remained in the same classroom. I knew I was going to be in the same people from here on out! Or so I thought. Until my dad's job wasn't cutting it and we had to move. Born in Houston. Moved to Mexico. Moved to Sugarland. Moved to Richmond. Moved to Livingston. Moved to Houston. Moved to DP. Maybe it's not much moving around, but it was more than others. And enough times to effect normal living. I guess that's why I'm told I'm good at meeting people.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Newness
After a while, it takes a toll on you. Not facing it. And when you realize you need to face it, it's a sad feeling. But once you finally face it, you can be honest about it. And once you're honest about it, then it's happening. And even when it actually happens, it's a sad feeling. So I guess the point is there's no point in not facing it. Because it's sad either way. And either way, it happened. So there's no point in stalling.
So, I'm at that point. I'm facing it. Things aren't the same anymore. They won't be. And now I'm being honest about it. To all.
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment