I almost did it a few times in December, but I couldn't quite get myself to follow through with it. I thought about it over and over in my head. Tossed and turned. Discussed it for hours. But it never happened. I knew I wasn't strong enough to pull it off. Even now, I know that I would never have been strong enough. I just let it happen. The way I knew it would. Because no matter what you do, and how much you sacrifice yourself for others, you always need to remember how little others will do the same for you.
It's time. For me. For someone to not lie to me, and to care about me and only me. Someone who won't bring out the worst in me. Someone who only has my name in their mind. Someone who won't lie about what they are doing with their night. Someone who won't lie about what they are doing with their day. All signs point to one thing. The only thing left to mention was that he'd be brushing his teeth and shaving his beard.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
honesty
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment