Thursday, January 15, 2009

Letter Left At My Doorstep

Babe-
This sucks. I told you in the text that you were kind of choosing your job over me. You can disguise it as me smoking pot or your workers finding out, but the essential truth remains that any other person would be flattered and happy to have someone like me. I'm tired of being taken for granted. If I meant any thing at all to you, I would feel like it. But I don't. I wanted to spend the next few years of my life with you. An opportunity for that to occur presented itself and you told me not to take it. Yesenia, I appreciate everything you have done for me, I will always love and cherish the time we spent together. But it has come down to the fact that you don't need me in your life. You've made that so clear. I'm tired of my feelings not being important to you, to my parents, to my brother. I'm not sure where either of us goes form here, but I see that you don't want/need me in your future. I wish I could be that perfect person for you, but you remind me every day that I am not. I tried so hard to make this work, but in the end you decided to let your career dictate your personal life. I can't be with someone like that. You are more important than any job or anything else to me. I huts so bad to lose that, but I think I lost you a long time ago. I hope you have a wonderful life with someone who can deal with not being the most important thing in your life. I'm probably asking a lot, but we have been through a lot. I've shared so much of my life with you. I wish that was enough. But I don't think I can be. It really sucks I'm doing this through a letter, but this way I can't see your beautiful face and fall in love with you all over again like it happens every time we break up. I tried to be understanding, but it makes no sense why you would say those hurtful things the other night. I'm sorry I couldn't be you're one and only person. You are mine, but I have to realize when a relationship has become one-sided. I am making all the effort to make it work. You give me back what I put in, but that's not a relationship. At some point you have to give me something so I can return that to you. Im sure everything I'm writing makes no sense, but I can't keep feeling so insignificant. I love ou Yesenia, I would've done anything for you.
- Bryan

0 comments: