It has been requested that I post the picture of my cd player.
The picture...
I also told the guy at the towing company that there is no way my car did not have a cd player i it, because when I crashed the cd player was still playing.
When I told my brother and sister that after the crash my cd player was still playing they asked which song I was listening to. I told them it was some country song they probably wouldn't know. My sister asked if it was Carrie Underwood's song "Jesus Take the Wheel" and that if it was then I deserved to get in a crash. Ha ha. It wasn't.
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Posting the picture
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
haha, i haven't heard that one. Country music is a rare commodity up here. Yet another reason I miss my atx. If you come visit I may have to stow away home in your suitcase. Good luck with the police reporting!
Post a Comment