Some people are really evil.
My car was picked up from the scene of the accident by a towing company. While helping me empty out everything from my car a man there told me not to remove my radio player because my insurance people would charge a $25 deductible. That made no sense to me, but either way I had no idea how to take it out. I told my parents what the man told me and my mom said well if the stereo ends up missing it's probably because that man took it.
So my insurance adjuster calls my mom today to give her a list of what my car had, such as cruise control, etc. He then tells her because there was no stereo, that will depreciate the value of the car. My mom was like WHAT?? She then called to tell me. I was so angry. To think someone would be so cruel as to take a person's stereo from their car when they were just in a horrible accident. That's such caca. So I called the towing company and told them I was going to file a police report, hoping they would admit to it and give me the damn thing back. Nope. They didn't budge. "We don't steal from our customers." I told them I would list the man helping me empty my car as a witness that I did indeed have a radio. So now I have to drive to Giddings tomorrow to file a police report on a missing stereo from my totaled car. ALSO, one of the photos I took from the wreck shows my cd player. Hells yea, ha ha, you bitches are going down. Or something.
I'm a sinner. That's probably why bad things are happening to me. I don't like doing things to people that I would not like done to me. So why have I done it? My roommate told me someone has it out for me. I think they do. I need to fix my life.
Friday, August 04, 2006
Hateful
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
WHAAAAT? that is really shitty. i hope it all gets straightened out!
and you do NOT deserve bad things to happen to you! things will pick up soon my dear.
Post a Comment