Friday, August 18, 2006

Gone Fishin

So apparently my sisters LOVE the show "So You Think You Can Dance?" and they made me watch a few of the dances from the season finale they recorded on Tivo. It seems I've become all-knowing when it comes to dancing as soon as the show starts. All of a sudden I'm judging these folks as if I've danced all of my life. Who knew?

So I got my car yesterday. Car shopping is a real pain in the rear! By far the largest commitment I've ever made in my life, I think. Is that bad? That's alotta monay! I can handle it, right? Let's hope so, ha.

I also went to the Houston Musuem of Natural Science with hopes of going to the Body Worlds exhibit with my sister, only to find out that the next show started at 4:45. It was around noon that we got there. WHAT? Damn! So we ended up going to see the butterfly exhibit instead. It was fun, and we had plenty of photo ops which were absolutely splendid!

All in all my weekend went well, yay.

0 comments: