So I found a chair that I am pretty sure I'm in love with. My problem is, I don't want it to be a year from now that I'm shopping for new furniture and I realize this chair just doesn't match anything. Anyway, earlier I emailed the picture of the chair I want to my sister to check it out. Here it is:

Well, she calls me to tell me that I should shop around before buying it at this particular store, as she has seen this type of chair in other stores under the name "love chair". So I google "love chair" to see if I can find it at other places. This is what came up:
http://dreamlovechair.com/positions_uk.html
Can you imagine walking into someone's home and seeing this "love chair" in the middle of their living room floor?
I called my sister and let her know. Too funny.
0 comments:
Post a Comment