It's days like today that make me love my job.
Tonight was perfect, in the job-related since. I know law enforcement is where I'm headed.
It's my 5 cases nearing 60 days that makes me stress out.
I met so many neat people today. Got to put many names to many faces. Tomorrow will be a great day as well.
I heart my coworkers. They's the best. I'd say we get along fairly well, for the most part. I guess because I'm the only single one in the Unit everyone usually tells me when they think a guy is cute. For example, "Hey, the cop I was talking to earlier on the phone sounded pretty cute. Want to go drop off something at the Police Department?" It's pretty funny. I think they're more concerned with me being single than I am. Geez, I just realized 3 out of the 5 of us are married and the other one lives with her boyfriend and has been with him for the past seven years. I think I'm going to have to buy a wedding band just to fit in.
Shit man, why am I so damn fat? I hate it. I mean, I could be fatter of course, but I'm too fat right now. It's probably because I don't go to the gym as much as I should, and I end up eating lunch in my car at 5PM while I'm rushing to my next appointment. I need to be more energized. Also, I just need to get a better body so I dont feel so ugly.
So two nights ago I forgot my wallet at work, or so I thought. Of course I was freaked out cause I just lost my wallet like a week ago, so I had to go see if it was in my office. Well, the thing about my office is, that building is sketchyyy. So yea, here I am, at like 9:30 at night, going up to my office and setting off the alarm. Yea. That was me. The idiot who set off the alarm. That shit was loud too. Damn Gina! Good news is the wallet was on my desk.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Live it, love it, enjoy it.
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment