Sunday, February 11, 2007

I should win a spelling bee

Holy crap I am awesome. Why? Because I just changed my myspace quote to supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and when I looked up the actual spelling, I was only one letter off. Someone, anyone, please acknowledge the fact that I am god-like right now.

But yea, I have way too much time on my hands. And I fucking love it bitches! Seriously, when you work all week long and get stressed by all these damn deadlines, you learn to appreciate your weekends a lot more! All I want to do is be a bum. BUM BUM BUM! And I will. But this room won't clean itself. Stupid room. I hate you. Not really. Come to momma.

Okay so yea, because of this extra time on my hands I'm scanning some of the mail I've been getting lately. WTF man, how lucky am I?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To tell you the truth, I have no problem with people handing me over cars, cash, and trips. I mean, I'll take anything I can get really. You want to give me a free book? I'll take it. Oh, I won a free used bandaid? Give it here! But I just wish someone would drive up to my house and park my new vehicle in my spot and be like, there you go. You won! I mean, I just won a car people! C'mon now! Show some respect and deliver my prize bitches!

Also, I don't like how it says on the check this is not a real check. Why don't you just write $1,750 on a napkin and mail that to me instead? Maybe I would be less tempted to deposit a napkin into my bank account. I really feel like taking my fake check to the bank and trying to cash it. I wonder what the lovely people at Washington Mutual would think.

3 comments:

Lemon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lemon said...

back in the day, there was some guy who did that, and he had a whole website describing what happened. hilarity ensued.

Yes to the Ezzie said...

oh how i wish i knew the link to that website.