Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hubby of mine.

So I met my future husband. At jail. Isn't that romantic?

For work I had to interview someone currently incarcerated. This someone requested that his or her attorney be present during the interview. So I went through the process of getting in contact with the attorney to have him present during the interview, blah blah blah.

Well, we had the interview yesterday. I was walking up to the jail and I see this man in a suite, and hmm... this guy is not too shabby. A rather young lad, apparently recently got out of law school, and from our conversation, he eventually wants to do public interest law. Isn't that dreamy? For now he's doing his current type of work so that he can pay off loans and such. Also, he was born in Mexico and then moved here to go to school. We exchanged business cards, and he said he was pleased to now have a contact with CPS and that if I ever had any questions concerning law I was more than welcome to call him.

He seemed nice enough. I was glad to make a new contact. And I think telling our kids, "We met at jail" is going to make for quite the lovely story.

3 comments:

katrine said...

hahaha that's great.

Lemon said...

Awesome! Although not quite as awesome as it would be if your future husband was currently incarcerated.

Yes to the Ezzie said...

Agreed!!