Thursday, September 07, 2006

Mindless

What is this "Blogger Beta" business? Whatever it is I'm signed into it. Should I feel different?

Who is this guy and why am I in love with him? I'm now addicted to this blog, after reading three of his posts. Had I had the opportunity to read this blog prior to going to my interviews, I think I could have nailed all of my interviews! http://theasspage.blogspot.com/2006/08/rule-4-avoid-skeletor.html I hope this has helped everyone with future interviews.

I would like to thank MaryAnne for introducing this blog to me. Now I have something to read instead of just spending all of my boring workdays playing Literati on Yahoo against Karla or watching clips on YouTube from Big Brother. Not that I dont enjoy both activities, I just need something new to do.

Fall is in the air! I love fall! There are so many fun things to do during this time of the year. Here is a list:

  1. Texas Renaissance Festival
  2. Halloween!
  3. Halloween decorations
  4. Haunted Houses
  5. Thanksgiving
  6. Trail of Lights
  7. Christmas
  8. Christmas decorations
  9. Football games
  10. Football games at the Deaf School
  11. The wonderful weather!
  12. Layers and layers!

I'm sure there are more things I look forward to, but that's all that comes to mind at the moment. I've decided that I also need to find a boyfriend. Or at least a temporary one. For numbers 4 and 6. I guess I'll start working on that.

3 comments:

Lemon said...

Add visiting Leslie and MaryAnne to that list.

katrine said...

awww i miss austiny fall stuff :(

Anonymous said...

I looooove that guy and I loooove his blog. I'm glad it has touched your heart, Yessie!