My back is in excruciating pain. It feels as if someone is taking a screw and slowly inserting it into my lower back. And that, my friends, is not a pleasant feeling.
So I finally found out the shape of my face. I was wrong for so many years. I almost feel like I should be given one of those cards they send you in the mail telling you what your blood type is after donating blood, but instead with my face shape on it. In all honesty, I have never received one of those blood type cards because I've always been too afraid to have someone who looks my age stick a needle in my arm while I sit on a bench in the middle of the school gymnasium. How sanitary is that, really? I have my doubts.
I finally managed to get my hair cut. And surprise, surprise...I hate it. It may be because I told Robbie (the lady guilty of ruining my hair) that I had no idea how I wanted it cut, just that I didn't want it to have so much length and I was tired of it being long. How dare she cut my hair too short and completely opposite of how I wanted it to look? Oh well, I only have myself to blame I suppose. Robbie was just an innocent bystander.
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Help me! - My back
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
12:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oval.
I always thought mine was round too! According to the lady, "You'll KNOW if you have a round face."
I think oval is close enough though. Fat is fat, in my book, ha ha.
Post a Comment