Do metrosexual dads exist? Yes. It's actually pretty weird seeing them in action looking for shoes for their kid.
What do YOU think? Have you ever encountered a DILF in person? You know, like a MILF, but a dad instead. In my three years of working where I work I've never actually met a DILF.
I finally added the class I've been wanting. I should have graduated after 3 years. Finding random classes to take is really a pain in the rear I tell ya.
My sister's wedding is coming up on February 11th. Last weekend while leaving another wedding my sister's fiance accidentally hit her big toe and somehow managed to kick off her big toe nail. Here's a picture...WARNING...it's kind of nasty:

Hm, is this not blog material? Oh well.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
What everyone has always wondered...
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment