Thursday, January 19, 2006

Wow, what a quick response...

Dear Leslie and Emily,

I'm amazed at how quick you two saw my newest post of the nasty toe picture. I didnt expect anyone to realize that I had updated for a few days. Is there some secret way you can find out when one of your friends has updated? Why hasn't anyone told me? Or do you just check my blog hoping for an update every minute of every day? Acutally, I dont care what the answer is, just lie to me and tell me you check it every minute of every day so that I'll feel important.

Yesenia

Anyways, it's 2:30AM and I'm updating my blog again. Maybe now that me and my now ex-boyfriend to the 4th power are broken up again I'll be updating my blog more often. Then again I may just be updating because my fantastic roommate took me out to drink and I'm sitting here with my head slightly spinning and just a tad bored.

2 comments:

katrine said...

WOW you blogged twice in one week!

Anonymous said...

What Emily said.