Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hmmm...

Because I am boring I will write a funny story from my Thanksgiving holiday.

My brother: When I was at the mall a man came up to me and told me 'You have a very beautiful beard, and your hair is so long and beautiful'.

My father: Well when I was unloading a truck once I was wearing shorts and a man was coming out and said hi and I told him 'Good morning, what a beautiful day' and then the man said 'I don't know if it's a beautiful day, but you have beautiful legs'.

My sister: You guys get hit on by men more than we do!

Oh, here's a picture of my brother with his hair (and his girlfriend)



Is it just me, or does he have prettier hair than I do?

Here is a picture of my dad's legs:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is, in fact, an EXCELLENT story from Thanksgiving.

Lemon said...

Your dad's legs are prettier than mine, that's for damn sure!

katrine said...

Your dad has some sweet legs. And MAN I'd kill for your brother's hair! I bet he's hot.