Through these crazy times.
I need to get out fast, without selling insurance and making 100k a year. Doubtful. I think Shadow likes my new roommate more than he likes me! Damnit! Burn! Oh well. If only Shadow knew how much I truly love his furry butt. I'm waiting waiting for the weather to get cooler. I can't wait. I'm looking oh so forward to colder weather. It can't come soon enough. So I have a new coworker and I thought I wasn't going to like her much, but she's wonderful! I dig it! So I'm pretty excited about that. Except she influences me to go to whole foods and to get haircuts while on the job instead of working. I guess that's a drawback. Otherwise she's just about my second most favorite person at work! The first being that boy who I happen to be quite fond of. Apparently he's not leaving CPS just yet and sticking around a few more months. I can't say that upsets me, being that I'm going to miss when we don't work together. But seriously, the two of us needs to get the f.u.c.k. outta this job. Cause Hey-Soos Christo, our job sucks. Anyways, I'm working on it. I've applied here and there. Almost anywhere. Actually, I want to get a job with offenders. Rehabilitation of offenders. Is it possible? Recidivism.
You're from outer space.
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.
0 comments:
Post a Comment