Sunday, August 05, 2007

My insides are coming out

No really, they are. Last night at about 3AM they were. It was absolutely disgusting. What is even more disgusting is that it got on my face, my arm, and my clothes. Dis. Fucking. Gus. Ting.

Do you know what it's like to have carbon monoxide poisoning? I believe I do. It's a feeling that is quite undefinable. Unless you've experienced it you'll never know. "I wanted to go by there and see if there were dead people hanging out by there." No seriously, I think I was exposed to CO. NOT to be confused with CO2. No mams, or sirs, or whoever really. It sucks a lot. It feels a bit dizzy. The air doesn't really feel like air. You want the waitress to shut up and stop making small talk. You throw up. You try to act like you're fine, when really you're not. It's just a hard thing to describe. Violation.

Leslie, please return to Austin. Emily, please don't leave Austin. It seems as though everyone is hiking up to DC. Should I go too? Who knows. This lease ain't up for a whiles. I want something that's a little bit new. A little less stressful. But I still want to see that face every day. It makes the day go by smoother. Maybe I'm just a fool.

My dreams are killing me.

4 comments:

Lemon said...

I would if I could sista. Wouldn't be any hotter than DC, that's for damn sure. I'll see you in Sin City though...

Lemon said...

Oh, and, I'm not sure which face you want to see every day. So I'm just going to assume you meant mine.

Yes to the Ezzie said...

close!

Anonymous said...

I'm in full support of you coming to DC... EARLY AND OFTEN!!!