Monday, August 27, 2007

Goodbye, David

This is exactly what I mean. Life is shit. Back and forth, back and forth. Happy/sad. Sad/happy. It happened Friday. I just found out. He was so nice. I think he should have passed in the fall, not summer. So close. He loved the fall time, more than any of us ever did. It was because of the parties. We have so many parties coming up! I have a part with 150 dealers next weekend. Let me know if you can come. All the times I ignored his calls. Just because I was too tired to work on the weekend. But I did answer his very last call. David - Blackjack. It'll never cross my cell phone screen again. We talked, chatted. How's life? How have you been? He was excited about the fall. Like always. He lived for the latter part of the year. He invited me to play poker a few times. He loved cards. Cremation.

0 comments: