Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Untitled

Ms Leslie informed me that my blogs are too elusive and don't make sense. Damnit! I'll try to start making more sense.

When I get really mad, I start to shake. It's something I've noticed for a while. When I used to work for HHSC and someone would call and make me upset, or start yelling at me, I'd just start shaking out of no where. Usually when this happens someone is verbally attacking me and I feel it's unwarranted. Recently it's happened due to something another person has done. Usually I can notice it more in my hands. It gets to the point where I can't even hold a pen.

Anyways, some people out in the world deserve pretty shitty deaths. No joke. Some of those same people deserve to be punched in the face and kicked in the nuts. Possibly hit by a car... oh wait, that's already happened. Well good. I hope you enjoyed it, idiot. Isn't it weird that some of those same people I've had interactions with? I've actually spoken to them. How bizarre. It rains and thunders because of you. And quite possibly, you'll be locked up for murder. And you'll deserve every. single. second. of your worthless life in there.

0 comments: