Geez. I feel as though my problems are so petty in comparison to everyone else's. That's the problem with life. It was made in a way that we can't help but be selfish.
My main concern right now is that my cat doesn't love me anymore. This entire week he hasn't slept on the bed with me. I guess he's cheating on me. I should have expected that when I started finding random phone numbers in his jacket pockets and he started buying new underwear. His credit card bill even shows that he's had dinner at different restaurants, with the bill totaling more than it should for just one person. He's not that great of a tipper. Well, all good things must come to an end eventually.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Problemas
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
11:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey, cats are like that. They only like you in phases. I should know I have fucking three of them. I hate it too.
Post a Comment