Friday, May 20, 2005

Well who knew?

Well I kind of knew, but I didn't know it was going to happen like this.

I just think it would have been better if he had admitted to his mistake earlier instead of lying about it over and over to me. If I'm asking you to tell me the truth, please do that for me. That way neither of us would have gone through all the heartache. And also, it would have been great to hear that it wasn't only Yesenia's fault, but also his fault. I don't like taking all the blame for it. This was not how I intended this to end, especially when we had had such an awesome morning. But I guess he had other plans for us.

I guess this just shows how fragile relationships are, and how quickly things can change.

Oh well, time to move on now that that's all said and done with. It was an okay 1.5 years, but I think what's in store for the future will be better.

3 comments:

katrine said...

:( sorry girlie. If you want to talk I'm just a phone call away! Love you!!

Lemon said...

Yesenia, I love you lots! I am back in Austin and we will hang out ASAP!

From JFK airport, MaryAnne says AAAHHHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

And from Sharjah, MaryAnne now says: what in the world????? I'm apparently immensely out of the loop. I hope everything is okay now... Let me know!