Well, almost.
I have a final in about 24 hours. Problem is, I really don't want to study. After this test I'll be done with my junior year of college WHOO HOO!
Two nights ago I watched Beyond Belief: Fact of Fiction? I remember absolutely LOVING this show when I was younger. Oh how exciting to guess which clip will be fact and which will be fiction! BUT NO! Dumb show, I hate it. You mean to tell me you wasted precious minutes of my life showing me clips that some lonely guy made up in his bedroom? WHAT A WASTE! To top it off, when I want to share a story with Reggie from the show, I can't even remember if it was fact or fiction! So what's the point?!?!
My sister is graduating early on Friday. Her graduation party is on Saturday. Can't wait to hear everyone ask what I'm doing. I'm bumming around Austin and enjoying my undergraduate college life one more year, ya got it?!?!
Lots of people that I know hear me rave about how awesome Amazon.com is when it comes to selling books right? WELL, here is just one example. I put my nutrition book online, and 30 minutes later it got sold. YAY!
Oh yea, Kathryn thinks she's fat. As much as I seriously think that hot babe has anything to worry about, I'm going to update with my progress of weight loss as well. For my first two weeks I'm going to try that Special K diet where you eat 2 bowls of cereal a day and the third meal as you normally would. APPARENTLY, one should lose about 6 pounds in 2 weeks. But instead of using Special K with red berries I'm going to use Balance with strawberries. Why? Well I ran out of Special K and still had an unopened box of Balace left. Plus Balance has 4 grams of fiber, and I LOVE MY FIBER! Every day I will also make sure I get enough calcium by eating a yogurt with grape nuts. Why yogurt? Because I saw a commercial that says you lose more waist fat by eating yogurt (also...Randalls had this sale going on, buy 12 yogurts for 6 dollars, and I thought it sounded like a good deal). Why grape nuts? Mainly because of the fiber and the oh so yummy crunchyness it has to offer. I don't want to get osteoporosis when I grow up! You could lose up to 6 inches of height! I have also started my daily running again. OH I HOW I LOVE RUNNING! Let's see how I do on my new "lifestyle" change.
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Schoooools out for the summer!
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haha. as much as i love the props you gave me, the last time you saw me i weighed about ten pounds less than i do now. I AM FAT. and you like to run? i hate you.
Yesenia we need to run together at Town Lake!! I do much better with a running buddy
Wow. I'm switching my diet from Modified Anorexia (which was making me miserable, SURPRISE!!!) to the Yesenia diet. It makes excellent use of television commercials, and sounds very tasty.
Post a Comment