Time to die...
My life is complete now that everyone has completed the survey.
Smoothie King can bite me...
Everytime I drink a smoothie king angel food, my stomach starts to hurt. Maybe it's because their small is the same size as a starbucks large. That's absurd.
Old Married People...
Well now that my older sister is engaged (just like the rest of the world), I have to start doing some of the "Maid of Honor" type stuff. In my book, that means I have to make sure that she has one hell of a bachelorette party. She has a favorite La Bare's guy (he goes by the name Rico) and I'm going to try my best to get him as her stripper. At this point, that's the most I have planned. But I think with that alone she'll have fun.
I did buy these CUTE flip flops for the soon to be married couple though. They came in white (for the bride) and black (for the groom). On the sole of the flip flops the words "Just" and "Married" are carved on the right and left bottoms. So this way, as they walk on the beaches of Maui, the words "Just Married" will follow them. ISN'T THAT CUTE??? If I knew how to post pictures on this incredibly user-nonfriendly website I would post one of the flip flops. Unfortunately, the last time I tried I wasted half an hour of my life for NOTHING.
Mount Everest here I come!
I wall climbed today. It was so much fun! I was so tempted to buy rock climbing shoes, until the price $140 jumped out on me. $140 for a pair of shoes that I won't even use!?!? I don't think so! But the place we went to, REI, really made me want to go snowboarding again :( So me and my sister have planned a snowboarding trip for next spring break. Who's with us?
The End...
Okay I've run out of boring things to say, so that's all.
Thursday, April 14, 2005
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. All I have to say is -- I WANT A FAVORITE LABARE'S GUY TOOOOO!!!!!!!
Ok yes that is a little disturbing that she has a FAVORITE labare guy. I mean does she go there EVERY DAY??? Also, ever since I read your thingie about the smoothie king angel food i had to go out and try it and I LOVE IT and now i'm addicted. Damn you!!!
Post a Comment