Tuesday, April 05, 2005

All the cool kids are doing it...

Every now and again I remember I have a blog. This is when I update.

Since everyone else is doing it, I thought I'd do it too...

What color are your kitchen plates?
Clear. They have no color.

What book are you reading now?
I don't have time to read when I have so much crap to read for my classes.

What's on your mousepad?
I don't have a mouse

Favorite Magazine?
ABC distributing, because it's free and has a bunch of cute cheap stuff

Favorite smell?
I guess as a good girlfriend I should put Reggie's BO (Emily is such a nice girlfriend ha ha) but I'm going to go with the the smell of my house when I get the chance to do a complete clean over.


Least favorite smell?
The turtle tank...back when I still had Pans and Greeny.

What's the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
What time is it?

Favorite color?
blue

Least favorite color?
green, cause my car is green and my car is getting on my nerves. All of a sudden it started doing this thing where every time I brake, it starts kicking forward. NOW, if I'm ever at a red light and the light takes too long to turn green, my car will turn off. I hate cars.

How many rings before you answer the phone?
I never seem to answer my phone in time.

Future children's names?
I hate kids.

What is most important in life?
my family

Chocolate or vanilla?
chocolate, vanilla sucks

Do you like to drive fast?
depends on where I'm going. I've yet to get a speeding ticket though. Better knock on wood...

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
no, i used to have a tweety pillow but i think i lost it...

Storms - cool or scary?
i like 'em

What was your first car?
eclipse

If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
my aunt

Favorite alcoholic drink
amaretto sour

What is your sign and birthday?
March 1, pisces

Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
in soup yes

If you could have any job what would it be?
working for the FBI

If you could have any color hair what would it be?
i got highlights once, and i hated them. i prefer my natural color

Is the glass half-full or half-empty
probably empty

Favorite movies?
Moulin Rouge, What Dreams May Come, Big Fish

Do you type with your fingers on the right keys?
You know it!

What's under your bed?
So much crap, I'm afraid to look.

What's your favorite number?
3

What is your single biggest fear?
being a failure

Say one nice thing about the person who sent this to you
if you cant say anything nice, don't say anything at all - Thumper's Mom.

Favorite cd's?
all Matchbox 20 and Moulin Rouge soundtrack


Favorite TV show?
nip/tuck!

Ketchup or Mustard?
ketchup

Hamburgers or hot dogs?
i heart hot dogs

Favorite soft drink?
i guess dr pepper

Best place you have ever been?
south lake tahoe, it was a blast

What screen saver is on your computer right now?
i dont have one, unless my boyfriend starts being nosey and snoops on my computer, then i put up a random one and password protect it, ha ha

Burger King or McDonalds?
i guess burger king

2 comments:

Lemon said...

AHHH you used the survey!!

katrine said...

dork. i miss you though!