Lately this is how I've felt. This case has drained me tremendously. For the first time in over a year and a half I seriously wanted to find a new job. I was just tired of it. Tired of having these people do these things. Tired of thinking about it. Tired of constantly going. No time to stop. Tired of the deadlines. Tired of the restrictive time frames. Tired of seeing the pictures. Tired of hearing about it. I can only imagine how the worker feels.
But then I thought about the little guy who needed us there for him. And it made my job seem closer to being worth it.
I haven't felt this way in a while. I've been spending more time at home, less time around people.
I just need this time to myself. And it seems that some people don't understand. Or care to understand.
But at least Shadow, Patch, and Chloe appreciate this.
Thursday, May 07, 2009
Exhausted.
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
2:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment