Friday, February 27, 2009

fly

I'm currently at the airport. I paid 5.99 for a day pass of internet. I might as well have. I had two hours to waste at the DFW airport! That's funny. The guy next to me just asked how much it costs to get the tmobile internet. Hmm. Maybe I'll go make a friend at the TGIFridays bar. Who knows.

I paid 50 stinkin' dollars to move my flight to an earlier time and then my flight gets delayed to the same exact stinkin' flight I was going to take to begin with. What a load of bullsh*t. Or bullshit. Whatever. Who cares! It's not like I'm using the Lord's name in vain or anything. God damnit.

I met an interesting man on the first flight. He is making a series of five documentaries for the five best plays in the history of UT football (history since football video was recorded and able to be displayed) and was in Austin for the first time meeting with the athletic team discussing the documentary. I assured him that he and his buddies chose a great team to do their series of documentaries. Then again, I may be a bit biased. Maaaaaybe just a bit...

I feel so smart sitting here on my macbook writing absolutely nothing. Actually, I was doing some work earlier. Thank god for gotomypc.com No joke.

I miss my pets. Last night was quiet in my home without all of my little friends around being crazy. I definitely need some coffee. I haven't had any today. I am getting addicted. No doubt. I've had coffee every day this week except for today. I think I'll go get some soon instead of that drink. I think a drink will only make me sleepy. And I'm sure I'll be drinking enough as it is this weekend.

I was talking to one of my friends the other day. I told her that everything happens for a reason. I wouldn't be where I am right now if certain things hadn't happened a month, two months, a year, two years ago. It's an interesting thing to think about. I'm glad I made all of the choices I did in my past. Imagine if I hadn't accepted this job? Or sat at Baby A that one night and run into Sandra who told me about CPS. Or gone to NY to work at a soup kitchen, which led me to meet Sandra, which led me to CPS. It's a weird weird path.

Boston - I'm almost there.

Karla, Leslie, and Emily!!! Here we come.

0 comments: