So today, at the very end of the day, I think I realized that my underwear could be seen through my pants. I guess that's what I get for wearing black undies with light tan pants. Damnit. I almost asked a coworker if my "panties" were visible through my pants, but I didn't want to get charged for sexual harrassment. As it is, I left a tiny picture of a naked lady in his drawer. Luckily there's a double standard where women don't have to worry much about sexual harrassment. Whew! By the way, isn't the word panties funny sounding?
I have a new sister! Yes indeed, I do. Want to see her?

I kid you not. I think my mom is going through through Empty Next Syndrome. She's sending me pictures all day long of lil Sophie. But she is a cute lil pup. The next thing I know my mom will start up a college fund for her. WHERE WAS MY COLLEGE FUND? Anyways, I'm not bitter. No, not at all. My dad likes Sophie too. We had a discussion earlier and my dad said that she's as smart as the rest of his daughters. My family is nuts.
Here are more photos of her:

Making friends with my sister's great dane Ty.

Sophie's first bath.

Dressed to impress.
3 comments:
Nah, I was definitely looking and all I saw was greatness. You do sexually harass me often, although I'm undecided on whether or not I mind. Ha.
Your crazier than a schizophrenic on pcp!!
oh. my. GOD. can i have her?
Holy crap, that is an adorable dog. That's very true, and very hilarious, about the word "panties." Sorry yours were showing though.
Post a Comment