Saturday, April 15, 2006

Everything is so tiny!

Somehow I managed to make all of the text on the websites I visit small. I know how to fix it, but I don't know how I got it there to begin with. Maybe Shadow did it. I'm trying to figure out if I like it or not.

Why am I SO BORING? Oh well.

I graduate May 20th! Wha WHA??? I'm not THAT excited because I have no idea where I'll be living after June 2nd or what job I'll have. Can anyone out there hook me up with a job? I'll make you cookies to thank you. Either that or I'll buy everything and ask Leslie to make them. Being that I can't cook/bake as great as she probably can.

I'm ready to go on a vacation. I'm also ready to win the lottery. One step at a time I guess.

2 comments:

Lemon said...

Instead of cookies I will make buttermilk cupcakes. Why? because i really want to make this recipe, but i cant because i will just eat them all and get fat.

YOU are graduating!!

Yes to the Ezzie said...

where's the lease? sign me up! we could also send in video tapes for different reality shows. and if we made it under our names it would say "roommates"