So Shadow had his second vet visit today. In all it wasn't a good visit. I was told Shadow may have an ear infection, 1 testicle, freaked out when they took his temperature up his booty, and he had to get poked twice for his second vaccination because he was moving too much the first time. Goodness.
So I got this email today from a girl in one of my classes. I'm thinking she's a tad annoyed by the emails people are sending out. This is what she sent the entire class:
Hi everyone-I'm sorry, but these emails asking for notes are getting out of control. I would be very surprised if the people that are sending out these requests actually get useful responses. First, most of the people hand write their notes. So unless someone has enough free time and good will to scan in all the pages and attach them to an email, you won't get notes that way. Second, it's just not cool to receive like 5 emails every day about people who couldn't go to class. If you can't go to class, I don't think the other 200+ people in our class are interested in your doctor's appt/dog's funeral/broken alarm/mysterious disease. We've heard them all. There are, like I said, over 200 people in the class. If you need notes, find a friend (actually MEET a stranger!!) and ask in class, not over the list serve. And FYI, I would be more than happy to let someone copy my notes they missed, if they asked me in class. Call me, too, if you feel the need, just put a stop to the endless emails, P! LEASE!Theresa (832) 875-9490
Geez, what's her problem? Someone needs to show her how to delete emails. And the fact that she's emailing this to the entire class is pretty dumb as well. Whatever.
For the record, the waitstaff at Saba sucks.
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Pistachio?
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you should call that girl tomorrow and ask for her notes.
1 testicle?? poor Shadow...
HAHAHAHAHHAHA.
What Emily said.
Wow... could I make any more blog-love to Emily? Jeez.
Phil,
Your blog does not meet the standard of excellence you have described herein. You may be held liable for promissory estoppel, as you have held your blog out to be interesting, describing it as such. You have spammed Mike Conti's blog and now Yesenia's. Please, Ranger Phil, stop the idiocy.
MaryAnne
way to have my back maryanne!
Post a Comment