Sunday, September 11, 2005

Too much TV...

Unwrapped rocks my world! It's a show that comes on the food network that shows how different foods are made. They just showed a 13 pound pizza that costs $49.50 (why not just $50 even?) that the restaurant challenges two people to eat within an hour and win $100. Two thirty-something men attempted the challenge on the show and failed miserably. They were able to eat 5.5 pounds. They also showed the world's largest hershey kiss. It would take 675,000 regular sized kisses to make the one giant kiss. But my all-time favorite episode was when they showed the Ben & Jerry's Vermonster. The Vermonster is this monstrous bucket of ice cream, brownies, cookies, sprinkles, and all sorts of thigh-enlargening greatness.

Now they are showing the famous turkey legs from a Renaissance Festival near Dallas. Oh how I heart everything about the Renaissance Festival.

I was once told by my cousin that I need to be more serious and not joke so much. I've tried working on it, but when I least expect it, something comes around and I mess up.

I think I spread myself too thin and try to please everyone. I'm only one person. I don't know what to do! It's like to make one person happy I end up upsetting someone else.

In other news, I think Reggie got me sick... :(

4 comments:

Yes to the Ezzie said...

Ha ha, I have no idea how this happened, but as soon as I posted this entry these two comments showed up. I guess I need to stop talking about food so much...

katrine said...

holy crap yesenia, you updated!! and what is with those random comments?? and what is the deal with you and reggie? eee I'm out of the loop.

It's me, @Moustachio said...

Haha I am not Dr. Hermann!

Anonymous said...

You people who lurrrvee the Renaissance festivals so damn much have obviously never dated a man who routinely dresses up in Elizabethan regalia (i.e. a puffy shirt with a fluffy collar, leggings, a leather belt with adjoining leather pouch, and lopsided baggy hat) and strides around selling wares every time the carnival comes to town.

No. No you haven't.