Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm so excited! I'm so excited!

So on the hotmail news there's an article about Jennifer Aniston doing an interview for a magazine talking about the break up with Brad Pitt. AHHH! That magazine is going to FLY out of the stands. FLY I TELL YA! Yes, I'm buying it. Because I'm a sucker for celebrity gossip.

So I just spoke to one of my friends from back home who wants to come into town one weekend. She just told me how her and her boyfriend broke up so she wants to celebrate the single life again. She also just told me how she has lost a bunch of weight and has been getting hit on by a lot of guys. Then she says she wants to go downtown. Um, it sounds like I dont want to be in on that. I refuse to be the fat friend that goes out and doesn't get hit on! DAMMIT! I hate playing that role. Someone pay for me to get liposuction please. This reminds me of a great quote: Dear Lord if you can't make me skinny, please make my friends fat. Amen to that!

So yes, Emily your blog greatly offended me. Or not. I don't know who has more Hispanic friends, you or me. And you SO should have a Koren-Mexican child! But that would be kind of hard, considering you're dating Dr. Dale. Oh well.

Leslie! Dear GOD I must know what is going on! Or I could just stop being nosey. Tell me it's none of my business.

This week is the busiest time of the year for us! Tax Free Weekend sucks balls. I'll be working over 55 hours this week. Friday and Saturday we're open from 9-8pm. That's going to be oh so fun... At least my paycheck next Sunday will be one helluva paycheck! Thank goodness for that!

I secretly want to take cake decorating lessons. Not only because I want to be able to amaze people with my wonderful cakes, but also because I want to make awesome penis cakes for bachelorette parties.

2 comments:

Lemon said...

aaahhhh so much to say!

1. YOU ARE NOT FAT! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY! in fact, you are the sexiest latina i know.

2. i'm soooo sorry i've been keeping you out of the loop, hopefully our convo tonight has brought you back up to speed

3. in my opinion, you should be paid time and a half for working tax free weekend, its even worse than working on a holiday

4. take the cake decorating lessons. for my birthday you can make me a cake shaped like my head.

the end. love ya!

Anonymous said...

So much to say, indeed! I'll take a cue from Leslie and use list format.

1. Yesenia, you are NOT a fat friend.

2. Props to Leslie's idea on the time and a half for tax-free weekend; that weekend was my first 2 days working at Ann Taylor Yea So Many Years Ago... I thought I would die.

3. HAHAHA Kathryn... Nutty Professor my ass. I was making myself a smoothie yesterday and repeating "Ree Ree!!" really loudly over the blender. I miss my Thai prostitute, except for that she's sexier than I am.

4. Speaking of those sexier than I am, I would like to reiterate that YESENIA IS NOT A FAT FRIEND.

5. Will you make me a penis cake? Not for my bachelorette party... but just out of sincere love for me??