Well, not really. It's just been a while.
Okay SO, I'm very behind on my blogs and this upsets me. I plan on catching up tonight and tomorrow. Why will it take me two days?? Because it's 1 AM and I have to be up by 8 in the morning. Instead of sleeping (like I told myself I was going to do 3 hours ago) I'm updating my blog. Damn the internet.
So while I've been gone I went home for the weekend and attended my very first Bachelorette Party!!! It was filled with too much alcohol, dirty games, and practically naked men. None of which bothered me at all. My cousin also had her Bridal Shower on Sunday, which was mildly entertaining, but not as much as the men of La Bare... ;) (I only kid)
Last week I almost won at poker but got second place instead because I got restless of losing so many hands and just went all in with nothing. Oh well, at least I got my money and 5 extra dollars back.
I did a bunch of laundry yesterday, which makes me happy.
The move out date has been set to July 18th! Me and Roger will be apartment renters once again. This makes me slightly sad, but also happy because I know Roger can't wait. Also, it will be a fresh new start.
Reggie actually finally got a truck. We are not together at this point, but I still expect him to take me out on dates because he never had the opportunity to do it before.
Most importantly, I MUST LOSE WEIGHT. Why? I entered into a competition of which I know I can win. Me, Karla, Gil, and Reggie have all agreed to each pay $50 and the person who has lost the most weight by August 13th will win all of the money. I WILL WIN THAT MONEY, even if I have to go on a cottage cheese diet as shown on MTV. If anyone even sees me drive near a fast food restaurant please slap me silly.
That's all for now. I must go to bed!!!
Friday, June 17, 2005
Best Update Ever!
Posted by
Yes to the Ezzie
at
12:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Umm can I get in on that?? I already lost 7 pounds!!! but i have no idea how, so i don't know how to continue the weight loss...
LMAO. I have one of those Biore nose strips on as I type this, and I laughed so hard at your entry that the strip started to crack (bad). I love you.
Post a Comment